IWF has created more than a dozen Communication Kits to help you learn about the issues and better explain how certain policy reforms can help Americans, particularly vulnerable communities.
IWF uses what we learn from messaging research to inform our spokeswomen and develop education and outreach materials. And now we want to share it with you, a member of the IW Network!
These Communication Kits include persuasive talking points, key background information, commentary, fact sheets, quizzes, shareable graphics, and videos, as well as pocket cards that you can hand out to elected officials, candidates, and their staff.
- How to Talk About Social Security Earned Leave
- How to Talk About Protecting Worker Flexibility and Freedom
- How to Talk About HR 1 and Election Integrity
- How to Talk About the Women’s Bill of Rights
- How to Talk About the Climate and Clean Energy
- How to Talk about Critical Race Theory and Anti-Racism
- How to Talk About Childcare
- How to Talk About Education Freedom
- How to Talk About Immigration
- How to Talk About ESG Investing
- How to Talk About Title IX, Sexual Assault, and Due Process on Campus
- How to Talk About the Equal Rights Amendment
- How to Talk About the Threat to Women’s Sports
- How to Talk About the Wage Gap
Share this resources
If you find this resources helpful, share them with your loved ones