It’s Tuesday, November 8, and these are the five underreported stories that you need to know.
1. Poll: Overwhelming Majority Won’t Vote For Candidates Who Support Trans Procedures For Youth – The Daily Wire
New polling found that more than 70% of American voters cannot stomach voting for a candidate who supports allowing minors to undergo gender transition procedures. Nearly 80% of the independent voters joined Republicans in opposing candidates who support medical transition for minors, according to the survey.
2. Fetterman Files Lawsuit To Count Incorrect, Invalid Mail-In Ballots – The Hill
Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman filed a federal lawsuit arguing that mail-in ballots with incorrect or missing dates should be counted, even though a Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled against them being included in the vote count.
3. KJP Denies That Pro-Life Activists Are Being Locked Up Under The Biden Administration – Daily Caller
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre denied that pro-life activists are being “locked up” under the Biden administration.
4. Suspect Charged With Assault For Throwing Can At Ted Cruz During Astros Parade – National Review
A suspect was officially charged with assaulting Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz with cans during the Astros World Series parade.
5. Maricopa County Tells Voters That Voting Machines Are Broken – Charlie Kirk
A poll worker in Maricopa County, Arizona, told Election Day voters that the machines are broken.